The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
So you set all of these up. Done. Finished. Ready. Good to go.
Now what? How do you go about actually engaging your audience?
Well, according to one survey, the best way to energise your social media community is via a contest. 40 percent of respondents to a Shortstack poll cited this as the top way to engage users, with photo, sweepstakes and video contests being the preferred strategies. Amazingly, 38 percent of respondents had never tried a contest on their social media outposts, with photos, topics, custom apps and videos each listed as alternatively good ways to drive engagement.
Check the infographic below for all the key data from the survey.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Facebook Marketing Impact of Social Media
- US consumer use of social media to make purchasing decisions – infographic
- Ways To Get More Shares On Facebook – infographic
- Brands Are STILL Failing To Engage Fans And Customers – infographic
- How To Engage With Moms On Social Media – infographic
- 30 ways to promote your blog posts and to drive more traffic to your blog – infographic
- WordPress: a Decade in the Making, an infographic
- The Social Sharing Trends Of 2012 #infographic
- TrustCloud is valuable across multiple sharing verticals #TrustCloud
- 2012 was a very Good Year for Social Giving infographic
- How to Evaluate Your Facebook Page – infographic
- 12 Types Of Social Media Users – infographic