The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
So you want a Twitter Profile for your business? And maybe a Facebook Page, too. Perhaps you’re thinking about doing something on Pinterest. And you keep hearing all this good stuff about Instagram.
So you set all of these up. Done. Finished. Ready. Good to go.
Now what? How do you go about actually engaging your audience?
Well, according to one survey, the best way to energise your social media community is via a contest. 40 percent of respondents to a Shortstack poll cited this as the top way to engage users, with photo, sweepstakes and video contests being the preferred strategies. Amazingly, 38 percent of respondents had never tried a contest on their social media outposts, with photos, topics, custom apps and videos each listed as alternatively good ways to drive engagement.
Check the infographic below for all the key data from the survey.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- When to Use JPEG GIF PNG
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest