The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
So you set all of these up. Done. Finished. Ready. Good to go.
Now what? How do you go about actually engaging your audience?
Well, according to one survey, the best way to energise your social media community is via a contest. 40 percent of respondents to a Shortstack poll cited this as the top way to engage users, with photo, sweepstakes and video contests being the preferred strategies. Amazingly, 38 percent of respondents had never tried a contest on their social media outposts, with photos, topics, custom apps and videos each listed as alternatively good ways to drive engagement.
Check the infographic below for all the key data from the survey.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- WordPress: a Decade in the Making, an infographic
- The History and Evolution of Social Media an Infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn, an infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic