How (And Why) To Engage With Moms On Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again – moms are some of the most active users of social media that you will find.
Moreover, they’re big evangelists of digital brands- 84 percent of moms go online when looking for product and brand recommendations, and two-thirds (65 percent) say that they have learned about a product or service through social networking.
As the primary decision makers for household purchases, Moms influence 2.4 trillion in spend every year. That’s some serious shopping.
At PunchTab, we can be a little nuts for data, metrics, research and other nerdy things that help us better understand exactly what motivates different consumer segments to try, buy and share products, and engage with brands online and off.
Digitally Engaged Moms Can Be Your Best Customers, If You’re Smart About It [INFOGRAPHIC]
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using