How (And Why) To Engage With Moms On Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again – moms are some of the most active users of social media that you will find.
Moreover, they’re big evangelists of digital brands- 84 percent of moms go online when looking for product and brand recommendations, and two-thirds (65 percent) say that they have learned about a product or service through social networking.
As the primary decision makers for household purchases, Moms influence 2.4 trillion in spend every year. That’s some serious shopping.
At PunchTab, we can be a little nuts for data, metrics, research and other nerdy things that help us better understand exactly what motivates different consumer segments to try, buy and share products, and engage with brands online and off.
Digitally Engaged Moms Can Be Your Best Customers, If You’re Smart About It [INFOGRAPHIC]
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- Universal Analytics is the re-imagining of Google Analytics
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Social Networks You Should Care About in 2014?
- Socialmediatalk haalt als professional, bedrijf en organisatie meer uit sociale media