5 Companies that are rocking the Social Media #infographic
Success in social media isn’t something that happens overnight. As the old adage says, it’s a marathon, not a sprint, and organizations looking for shortcuts and (especially) advice from self-pronounced gurus are often left scratching their heads in bewilderment.
This infographic (created by Voltier Digital, but showcased on the blog of Scott Monty, head of social media for Ford) takes a closer look at how five very-different brands are rocking social media.
Social media technologies take on many different forms including magazines, Internet forums, weblogs, social blogs, microblogging, wikis, social networks, podcasts, photographs or pictures, video, rating and social bookmarking. Kietzmann et al. present a Social Media Honeycomb that defines how these Social Media differ according to the extent to which they focus on some of all of seven functional building blocks: identity, conversations, sharing, presence, relationships, reputation, and groups.
And since infographics are all the rage, what better way to look at them? Of course, for SEO purposes, I’ve listed them here as well.
- Dell is presented as a master in the art and science of listening.
- Morton’s made headlines with its surprise-and-delight effort with influencer Peter Shankman recently, but goes beyond that with helpful information regularly.
- Unisys uses social media internally for effective collaboration and a boost to company productivity.
- KLM is using Twitter and Facebook for real-time customer service and encouraging customers to submit ideas.
- ABC is having fun with the way viewers can engage with their new show Pan Am by providing some goodies on Facebook.
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?