5 Companies that are rocking the Social Media #infographic
Success in social media isn’t something that happens overnight. As the old adage says, it’s a marathon, not a sprint, and organizations looking for shortcuts and (especially) advice from self-pronounced gurus are often left scratching their heads in bewilderment.
This infographic (created by Voltier Digital, but showcased on the blog of Scott Monty, head of social media for Ford) takes a closer look at how five very-different brands are rocking social media.
Social media technologies take on many different forms including magazines, Internet forums, weblogs, social blogs, microblogging, wikis, social networks, podcasts, photographs or pictures, video, rating and social bookmarking. Kietzmann et al. present a Social Media Honeycomb that defines how these Social Media differ according to the extent to which they focus on some of all of seven functional building blocks: identity, conversations, sharing, presence, relationships, reputation, and groups.
And since infographics are all the rage, what better way to look at them? Of course, for SEO purposes, I’ve listed them here as well.
- Dell is presented as a master in the art and science of listening.
- Morton’s made headlines with its surprise-and-delight effort with influencer Peter Shankman recently, but goes beyond that with helpful information regularly.
- Unisys uses social media internally for effective collaboration and a boost to company productivity.
- KLM is using Twitter and Facebook for real-time customer service and encouraging customers to submit ideas.
- ABC is having fun with the way viewers can engage with their new show Pan Am by providing some goodies on Facebook.
- Top 10 Brands on Social Media in 2013 an Infographic
- 10 reasons why small business can’t ignore social media infographic
- Privacy and Security on Facebook an infographic
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- The History and Evolution of Social Media an Infographic