Content is key to search engine visibility and SEO #infographic
In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Explores how content is key to search engine visibility on why is Content Good for SEO #Inforgraphic
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- 25 Best WordPress Plugins of 2014 two infographics
- Privacy Badger blocks spying ads and invisible trackers
- WordPress 4.0 called Benny is released