Content marketing is an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation and sharing of content in order to attract, acquire and engage clearly defined and understood current and potential consumer bases with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
Content marketing subscribes to the notion that delivering information to prospects and customers drives profitable consumer action. Content marketing has benefits in terms of retaining reader attention and improving brand loyalty.
Marketers may use content marketing as a means of achieving a variety of business goals. These may include: thought leadership, lead generation, increasing direct sales, introducing specific brand language and improving customer retention.
Is content marketing traditional advertising new rival #infographic
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- Privacy Badger blocks spying ads and invisible trackers
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn, an infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- Speed Up Your WordPress Hosting Blog to get a higher Google rank
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Triberr an infographic