Content marketing is an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation and sharing of content in order to attract, acquire and engage clearly defined and understood current and potential consumer bases with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
Content marketing subscribes to the notion that delivering information to prospects and customers drives profitable consumer action. Content marketing has benefits in terms of retaining reader attention and improving brand loyalty.
Marketers may use content marketing as a means of achieving a variety of business goals. These may include: thought leadership, lead generation, increasing direct sales, introducing specific brand language and improving customer retention.
Is content marketing traditional advertising new rival #infographic
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Society3’s new S3-Buzz Sofware turns conventional marketing over to the customer #S3buzz
- CXM 2017 – the greatest opportunities for CMOs
- Buzz is changing the way marketing is communicating
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- 10 Social Media Technology Predictions 2014
- Global Mobile Advertising Stats an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic