met 2 reacties 36 views
Content Marketing is a force to be reckoned with #infographic
Content marketing is an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation and sharing of content in order to attract, acquire and engage clearly defined and understood current and potential consumer bases with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
Content marketing subscribes to the notion that delivering information to prospects and customers drives profitable consumer action. Content marketing has benefits in terms of retaining reader attention and improving brand loyalty.
Marketers may use content marketing as a means of achieving a variety of business goals. These may include: thought leadership, lead generation, increasing direct sales, introducing specific brand language and improving customer retention.
Is content marketing traditional advertising new rival #infographic
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Mobile Money with Facebook Mobile Advertising #infographic
- How to Rock your Social Media in 30 minutes a day – infographic
- Facebook Marketing Impact of Social Media
- 426.9m Europeans online across 28 markets
- US consumer use of social media to make purchasing decisions – infographic
- 101 Social Media and Social Network Tools
- What do you need to know about Hashtags – infographic
- The Marketer’s Guide To Social Media #infographic
- Social Media Marketing Takes Off in 2013 #infographic
- Content is key to search engine visibility and SEO infographic
- Social Media Marketing Trends in 2013 infographic
- 100 Social Media and Social Network SEO Tools
Last updated by:at .