Can Facebook Graph Search make you Money? an infographic
Facebook’s latest innovation – Graph Search, went live in January. Currently it covers four basic searches but it is expected to expand over the coming years.
Graph Search uses the one trillion or so social connections on Facebook to provide relevant and professionalized search results.
The name itself is derived from a sociogram which Facebook uses to depict the personal relations of its users. It currently supports searches for the following types of objects – public posts, people, pages,events,applications, groups, places, check-ins and objects with locations info attached.
So, how does all this help small business? One way is that Graph Search places an emphasis on local search rather than brand pages.
This means that small businesses with local pages are given the same voice as everyone else. Check out the infographic below, developed by: Advantage Capital Funds, to learn more about Graph Search as well as some tips on how to optimize your pages to take advantage.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Google+ Company pages
- The Most Obnoxious Tweeters – infographic
- On page content SEO Puzzle #infographic
- 2012 was a very Good Year for Social Giving infographic
- Euro 2012 National Soccer Teams Compete For Championship Victory In Social Media
- 40 Top Google Plus Small Business Marketing Tips an Infographic
- Small Business and Social Media 7 tips for social success an infographic
- The Rise Of Mobile Job Search – infographic
- Most Popular WordPress Premium Themes, an infographic
- Facebook EdgeRank checker to maximize your Facebook exposure
- Batle of the sexes, how men and women use social media
- How To Test Your Landing Pages – an infographic