Can Facebook Graph Search make you Money? an infographic
Facebook’s latest innovation – Graph Search, went live in January. Currently it covers four basic searches but it is expected to expand over the coming years.
Graph Search uses the one trillion or so social connections on Facebook to provide relevant and professionalized search results.
The name itself is derived from a sociogram which Facebook uses to depict the personal relations of its users. It currently supports searches for the following types of objects – public posts, people, pages,events,applications, groups, places, check-ins and objects with locations info attached.
So, how does all this help small business? One way is that Graph Search places an emphasis on local search rather than brand pages.
This means that small businesses with local pages are given the same voice as everyone else. Check out the infographic below, developed by: Advantage Capital Funds, to learn more about Graph Search as well as some tips on how to optimize your pages to take advantage.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- On ZEEF, users can find quality information through people instead of machines.