Trustcloud – building a trust system for the Sharing Economy
A FICO score measures creditworthiness. An Ebay score rates buying and selling transactions.
The Sharing Economy desperately needs a similar score that gives you the confidence to rent rooms, borrow cars or hire other strangers.
TrustCloud is attempting to tackle this issue by measuring your virtuous online behaviors and transactions to build a portable TrustScore you can easily use all over the Web.
By providing the tools for trust and accountability, TrustCloud wants to enable better online decision-making and improve every transaction in online environments.
From Twitter to Facebook to Linkedin, some of your activity on social networks is publicly available– TrustCloud analyzes this same public activity to determine the trustworthy reputation you’ve built online. They also allow you to opt-in and share relevant private activity that will improve your TrustScore, since this deepens the number of sources and information the TrustCloud algorithms can analyze.
- WIN a Kindle by claiming your TrustCloud account NOW on: https://trustcloud.com/
- Join us on the TrustCloud Facebook group (2.826 users) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/trustcloud/
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Most popular WordPress SEO and Social Media Plugins
- 3tags as a content creator, you’ll earn fair value for your creativity
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic