met 5 reacties 7 views
Trustcloud – building a trust system for the Sharing Economy
A FICO score measures creditworthiness. An Ebay score rates buying and selling transactions.
The Sharing Economy desperately needs a similar score that gives you the confidence to rent rooms, borrow cars or hire other strangers.
TrustCloud is attempting to tackle this issue by measuring your virtuous online behaviors and transactions to build a portable TrustScore you can easily use all over the Web.
From Twitter to Facebook to Linkedin, some of your activity on social networks is publicly available– TrustCloud analyzes this same public activity to determine the trustworthy reputation you’ve built online. They also allow you to opt-in and share relevant private activity that will improve your TrustScore, since this deepens the number of sources and information the TrustCloud algorithms can analyze.
- WIN a Kindle by claiming your TrustCloud account NOW on: https://trustcloud.com/
- Join us on the TrustCloud Facebook group (2.826 users) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/trustcloud/
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- How to make the most out of your online presence with #TrustCloud
- Why you should claim your Trust #TrustCloud
- Howto improve your TrustScore and Measure Trust #TrustCloud
- How does @TrustCloud measure trustworthiness?
- TrustCloud and Society3 Join forces
- THE Online Social Media Measurement Tools 2013
- Interview with @xinchung CEO #TrustCloud, claim your trustworthy data today and use it anywhere
- Get ready for more sharing in 2013!
- TrustCloud is valuable across multiple sharing verticals #TrustCloud
- Why Trust is Essential for the Sharing Economy #TrustCloud
- TrustCloud user base has grown by 700%
- Trustcloud announces new Share Economy features
Last updated by:at .