Social Marketing 101: Brands Are STILL Failing To Engage Fans And Customers #INFOGRAPHIC
Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, exchange and comment contents among themselves in virtual communities and networks.
Did you know that while 91 percent of online adults use social media regularly, just over one-fifth (22 percent) of businesses have a dedicated social media manager?
Social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter have changed the world, and brands are struggling to keep pace – just one-third (33 percent) of social media marketers spend more than eleven hours per week implementing their digital strategies, and, on average, companies respond to just 30 percent of all feedback they receive from their social media fans.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?