met 14 reacties 90 views
Social Marketing 101: Brands Are STILL Failing To Engage Fans And Customers #INFOGRAPHIC
Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, exchange and comment contents among themselves in virtual communities and networks.
Did you know that while 91 percent of online adults use social media regularly, just over one-fifth (22 percent) of businesses have a dedicated social media manager?
Social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter have changed the world, and brands are struggling to keep pace – just one-third (33 percent) of social media marketers spend more than eleven hours per week implementing their digital strategies, and, on average, companies respond to just 30 percent of all feedback they receive from their social media fans.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- US consumer use of social media to make purchasing decisions – infographic
- Facebook Marketing Impact of Social Media
- The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
- Social Media in the Workplace – infographic
- The Amazing Social Media Statistics 2012 – infographic
- The 2nd Generation Of Social is here #infographic
- Pinteresting, Pinterest for Business Launched
- The Social Sharing Trends Of 2012 #infographic
- How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest – infographic
- WordPress is the Emerging Monopoly in CMS #infographic
- Audi and Mercedes-Benz are Leading On Facebook – infographic
- 5 Companies that are rocking Social Media #infographic
Last updated by:at .