Social Marketing 101: Brands Are STILL Failing To Engage Fans And Customers #INFOGRAPHIC
Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, exchange and comment contents among themselves in virtual communities and networks.
Did you know that while 91 percent of online adults use social media regularly, just over one-fifth (22 percent) of businesses have a dedicated social media manager?
Social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter have changed the world, and brands are struggling to keep pace – just one-third (33 percent) of social media marketers spend more than eleven hours per week implementing their digital strategies, and, on average, companies respond to just 30 percent of all feedback they receive from their social media fans.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Why Your Business Needs A Social Media Presence – Two infographics
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- WordPress: a Decade in the Making, an infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- 100 Social Media, SEO and Digital Marketing Statistics
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic