Social media mastery – if such a concept even exists – ultimately comes downs to many things, but one of the most important elements is time.
That is, time in the sense of how much actual weeks, days, hours and minutes you invest in platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, but also in how effectively you figure out the besttimes you should be posting to and engaging with your fans and community to maximise ROI.
Now, here’s the trick: timing is much an art as it is a science, and there is no one-size-fits-all approach to this strategy. But by looking at what tends to work well for most brands, and then working backwards from here by doing your own experimentation and tweaking the end results, you can fairly quickly figure out the right approach for you.
Let’s not lie. Timing is huge.
Some people have wondered if it really matters at what time social media posts are made. Just think about it – If you post an incredible piece of content, but no one’s there to read it, how much has it accomplished? Post at the wrong time and accomplish nothing. Post at the right time and you could grow your online presence by leaps and bounds. It’s especially important if you’re doing social media marketing.
See the summary down below:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Top 10 Brands on Social Media in 2013 an Infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- Responsive Design vs Server-side Mobile Solutions an Infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- 10 Social Media Technology Predictions 2014
- How to Generate Leads an Infographic