Audi and Mercedes-Benz are Leading On Facebook – infographic
Unlike General Motors, many automotive brands have been supportive of marketing via Facebook, and it shows. New statistics from social benchmarking platform Unmetric show that Audi and Mercedes-Benz USA have been two of the most effective automotive companies on Facebook, while Infiniti is the fastest-growing car company on the social network.
Unmetric recently analyzed the way automotive companies perform on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, using the Unmetric Score. The Unmetric Score takes into account content strategy, engagement, growth, timing, and frequency of posts.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Top 100 Bloggers On Triberr
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!