met 20 reacties 1.310 views
Audi and Mercedes-Benz are Leading On Facebook – infographic
Unlike General Motors, many automotive brands have been supportive of marketing via Facebook, and it shows. New statistics from social benchmarking platform Unmetric show that Audi and Mercedes-Benz USA have been two of the most effective automotive companies on Facebook, while Infiniti is the fastest-growing car company on the social network.
Unmetric recently analyzed the way automotive companies perform on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, using the Unmetric Score. The Unmetric Score takes into account content strategy, engagement, growth, timing, and frequency of posts.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Making the Most of Your Social Media Strategy #infographic
- How to Evaluate Your Facebook Page – infographic
- The 2nd Generation Of Social is here #infographic
- Why you need a Social Resume to get a job – @BerriePelser
- Ways To Get More Shares On Facebook – infographic
- How to Rock your Social Media in 30 minutes a day – infographic
- 30 Most Popular WordPress Plugins – infographic
- Brands Are STILL Failing To Engage Fans And Customers – infographic
- The best Times to Post on Facebook #infographic #SME
- Are Teenagers Abandoning Facebook? – Infographic
- 2012 was a very Good Year for Social Giving infographic
- Is it Time to Rethink Your Website – infographic
Last updated by:at .