Audi and Mercedes-Benz are Leading On Facebook – infographic
Unlike General Motors, many automotive brands have been supportive of marketing via Facebook, and it shows. New statistics from social benchmarking platform Unmetric show that Audi and Mercedes-Benz USA have been two of the most effective automotive companies on Facebook, while Infiniti is the fastest-growing car company on the social network.
Unmetric recently analyzed the way automotive companies perform on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, using the Unmetric Score. The Unmetric Score takes into account content strategy, engagement, growth, timing, and frequency of posts.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?