Audi and Mercedes-Benz are Leading On Facebook – infographic
Unlike General Motors, many automotive brands have been supportive of marketing via Facebook, and it shows. New statistics from social benchmarking platform Unmetric show that Audi and Mercedes-Benz USA have been two of the most effective automotive companies on Facebook, while Infiniti is the fastest-growing car company on the social network.
Unmetric recently analyzed the way automotive companies perform on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, using the Unmetric Score. The Unmetric Score takes into account content strategy, engagement, growth, timing, and frequency of posts.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Global Mobile Advertising Stats an infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- Can Facebook Graph Search make you Money? an infographic
- Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic