Audi and Mercedes-Benz are Leading On Facebook – infographic
Unlike General Motors, many automotive brands have been supportive of marketing via Facebook, and it shows. New statistics from social benchmarking platform Unmetric show that Audi and Mercedes-Benz USA have been two of the most effective automotive companies on Facebook, while Infiniti is the fastest-growing car company on the social network.
Unmetric recently analyzed the way automotive companies perform on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, using the Unmetric Score. The Unmetric Score takes into account content strategy, engagement, growth, timing, and frequency of posts.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr