What is a Triberr Tribe?
A Tribe is a vibrant community featuring content created by bloggers, photographers and videographers. Becoming part of a Tribe is a great way to give a topic some sizzle because it’s more engaging to readers when the content is produced by a variety of voices – much like a newspaper or magazine.
Joining a Tribe or creating your own is a great way to build your brand and drive more traffic.
That’s the power of an Atomic Tribe.
For brands, integrating a Tribe within your website is a powerful way to engage your customers, expand your online presence and drive sales conversions.
What are Atomic Tribes?
Atomic Tribes will weave several innovative concepts together, like:
- Auto/manual content sharing across multiple destination networks
- Tribe SEO, a new technology available only to Triberr members
- Priority Handling
- Flexible account and RSS treatment
- Custom shortner
- Bone-deep statistics
- Chief-centric controls
- Priority Support
How many members can an Atomic Tribe have?
Atomic Tribes purchased during our alpha and beta periods can have up to 500 members. This number may change once ATs are opened up to everyone.
Who can join my Atomic Tribe?
Anyone. Unlike traditional tribes, Atomic Tribes can include both bloggers and non-bloggers.
Invite anyone who likes to read and share your blog posts. Friends, family, co-workers, social network connections, blog readers, family pets… everyone is welcome.
How does a Chief invite someone to an Atomic Tribe?
Atomic tribes have a special invite link that you can share with anyone, anywhere. They can follow your link and they will land on your tribe invite page. With a click of a button they can join.
- What is an Atomic Tribe on Triberr?
- How to make your own Tribe on Triberr #manual
- Increase multiply your weblog reach with #Triberr
- Triberr goes Atomic
- How to invite yourself in a Triberr Tribe #manual
- What is the Difference between a Tribe Follower and a Blogger
- Wat is Triberr ?
- Spread us “It’s like a mailing list for Twitter” create massive social reach
- Social Media and Social Influence 2012
- WordPress Stats WordPress Dominates #infographic
- 30 ways to promote your blog posts and to drive more traffic to your blog – infographic
- WordPress Plugins