Apple vs. Samsung: The Patent Wars, Explained – an infographic
The intellectual property battle rages on between Apple and Samsung. In April 2011, Apple filed for patent infringement, claiming that Samsung copied its iPhone and iPad designs. Courts all over the world have taken on this battle. Europe and Australia, for instance, have ordered preliminary injunctions barring Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 from shelves — just in time for the holiday season.
Take a look through the infographic below to study the roots and progression of the Apple/Samsung lawsuit. Do you think the mobile designs are too similar?
Patents are a source of constant lawsuits between large tech companies like Apple, Microsoft and Samsung. They’re one reason Google wants to pay $12.5 billion for Motorola Mobility. And many entrepreneurs believe these documents stunt innovation rather than protect it.
Last year, 107,792 patents were issued by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Here are some interesting points on the history, process and recent impacts of this important component of the tech ecosystem.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Top 100 Bloggers On Triberr