Apple vs. Samsung: The Patent Wars, Explained – an infographic
The intellectual property battle rages on between Apple and Samsung. In April 2011, Apple filed for patent infringement, claiming that Samsung copied its iPhone and iPad designs. Courts all over the world have taken on this battle. Europe and Australia, for instance, have ordered preliminary injunctions barring Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 from shelves — just in time for the holiday season.
Take a look through the infographic below to study the roots and progression of the Apple/Samsung lawsuit. Do you think the mobile designs are too similar?
Patents are a source of constant lawsuits between large tech companies like Apple, Microsoft and Samsung. They’re one reason Google wants to pay $12.5 billion for Motorola Mobility. And many entrepreneurs believe these documents stunt innovation rather than protect it.
Last year, 107,792 patents were issued by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Here are some interesting points on the history, process and recent impacts of this important component of the tech ecosystem.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Facebook is Growing
- What Apple and Google are not Telling you About Mobile Device Security
- The iPhone 5 Was Real
- Facebook vs Twitter #infographic
- The 80 Rules Of Social Media an infographic
- Kleine Apple iPad
- Facebook Social Games
- Google+ Reaches 50 Million users
- Are Teenagers Abandoning Facebook? – Infographic
- What is Google AuthorRank? #infographic #SEO
- What Social Media Network is best for your SEO?
- Social Media And The History Of Sales Technology – infographic