Cheat Sheet of the Anatomy of a WordPress Theme [infographic]
WordPress users may install and switch between themes. Themes allow users to change the look and functionality of a WordPress website or installation without altering the informational content. Themes may be installed by using the WordPress “Dashboard” administration tool, or by uploading theme folders via FTP. The PHP and HTML code in themes can also be edited for more advanced customizations.
With all the WordPress theme frameworks that arose over the past few years, you’d almost forget what a normal WordPress theme looks like. Almost, because Yoast has got your back and we’re about to remind you! Check out our anatomy of a WordPress theme infographic:
- 25 Best WordPress Plugins of 2014 two infographics
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Social Networks You Should Care About in 2014?