Cheat Sheet of the Anatomy of a WordPress Theme [infographic]
WordPress users may install and switch between themes. Themes allow users to change the look and functionality of a WordPress website or installation without altering the informational content. Themes may be installed by using the WordPress “Dashboard” administration tool, or by uploading theme folders via FTP. The PHP and HTML code in themes can also be edited for more advanced customizations.
With all the WordPress theme frameworks that arose over the past few years, you’d almost forget what a normal WordPress theme looks like. Almost, because Yoast has got your back and we’re about to remind you! Check out our anatomy of a WordPress theme infographic:
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO, Social And CRO in 2015
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?