Cheat Sheet of the Anatomy of a WordPress Theme [infographic]
WordPress users may install and switch between themes. Themes allow users to change the look and functionality of a WordPress website or installation without altering the informational content. Themes may be installed by using the WordPress “Dashboard” administration tool, or by uploading theme folders via FTP. The PHP and HTML code in themes can also be edited for more advanced customizations.
With all the WordPress theme frameworks that arose over the past few years, you’d almost forget what a normal WordPress theme looks like. Almost, because Yoast has got your back and we’re about to remind you! Check out our anatomy of a WordPress theme infographic:
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser