Cheat Sheet of the Anatomy of a WordPress Theme [infographic]
WordPress users may install and switch between themes. Themes allow users to change the look and functionality of a WordPress website or installation without altering the informational content. Themes may be installed by using the WordPress “Dashboard” administration tool, or by uploading theme folders via FTP. The PHP and HTML code in themes can also be edited for more advanced customizations.
With all the WordPress theme frameworks that arose over the past few years, you’d almost forget what a normal WordPress theme looks like. Almost, because Yoast has got your back and we’re about to remind you! Check out our anatomy of a WordPress theme infographic:
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?
- Get Maximum WordPress Speed an infographic
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic