Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic
Twitter will list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange when it goes public later this fall, handing the Big Board a high-profile win over rival Nasdaq.
In an updated S-1 filing Tuesday, Twitter revealed that it will list its shares on the NYSE under its already-proposed ticker symbol of TWTR. The news is a blow to the Nasdaq, which misses out a high-profile tech offering, once almost exclusively its domain.
Twitter’s decision did not come as a major surprise, coming a year and a half after one of its closest competitors Facebook had a disastrous debut on the Nasdaq.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Privacy and Security on Facebook an infographic
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- 10 Social Media Technology Predictions 2014
- Life of an SEO Before, After and Beyond Penguin 2.1 an Infographic
- Top 10 Brands on Social Media in 2013 an Infographic
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- The Evolution and top 10 game changers of Social Media an infographic