Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic
Twitter will list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange when it goes public later this fall, handing the Big Board a high-profile win over rival Nasdaq.
In an updated S-1 filing Tuesday, Twitter revealed that it will list its shares on the NYSE under its already-proposed ticker symbol of TWTR. The news is a blow to the Nasdaq, which misses out a high-profile tech offering, once almost exclusively its domain.
Twitter’s decision did not come as a major surprise, coming a year and a half after one of its closest competitors Facebook had a disastrous debut on the Nasdaq.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?