Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic
As the world’s #2 social network Twitter prepares to go public (Reports suggest a Nov. 15 debut), take a look at their latest data on finances, user growth, impact on social TV and more.
Twitter will list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange when it goes public later this fall, handing the Big Board a high-profile win over rival Nasdaq.
In an updated S-1 filing Tuesday, Twitter revealed that it will list its shares on the NYSE under its already-proposed ticker symbol of TWTR. The news is a blow to the Nasdaq, which misses out a high-profile tech offering, once almost exclusively its domain.
Twitter’s decision did not come as a major surprise, coming a year and a half after one of its closest competitors Facebook had a disastrous debut on the Nasdaq.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO, Social And CRO in 2015
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic