Adventures in Online Learning an Infographic
Eduventures, the marketing research firm, predicts that hundreds of nonprofits will seek to move online more aggressively, as a way to compete with for-profit schools.
Pros and Cons of taking Online courses
Pro: Less Expensive: Online tuition generally cost less (plus no travel and housing costs to classroom; class attendee can continue to work at his/her job while taking classes
Con: Additional cost of high-speed Internet
Con: Computer boot-up time, software programs, and connection to Internet; students may be required to learn new or enhanced computer and troubleshooting skills
Pro: Most community colleges believe that student demand for fully online courses is outpacing the college’s supply
Con: But new studies suggest that colleges may be overestimating students’ desire for more online learning, particularly in certain subjects.
Pro: Students appreciate the flexibility and option of online learning
Con: Most would not want to take all their classes online. Students indicated they valued the more intimate connection with teachers and fellow students offered in traditional classrooms.
Pro: Students report that they only take courses online if they feel they can learn the material on their own.
Con: If students expect a course to be difficult, they prefer face-to-face courses.
Con: Students feel that certain subjects, such as languages, public speaking and counseling, are particularly unsuited to the online setting.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Benefits of using WordPress CMS an infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- What if Computer Technology Education can ensure a Moldovan orphan a future
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- 25 Best WordPress Plugins of 2014 two infographics
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics