A study conducted by Mozy last year found that technology is replacing many of the tasks that have been mainstays in our lives for years.
When you consider the telecom industry, for example, when was the last time you looked something up in a phone book? Or used a phone book?
Sure, they have 50 listings for party clowns for your 8-year-old’s birthday party, but isn’t it just faster to search online? Have you or your children ever called to hear “At the sound of the tone, the time will be 4:13 PM”? Technology is making life easier, faster, more accurate, and more personal.
Take a stroll down memory lane with us and review 50 of the things we don’t do (or maybe have never done) thanks to technology.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Social Media Spec Guide an Infographic
- Is it Time to Rethink Your Website – infographic
- Why use WordPress responsive Themes, an infographic
- How to Generate Leads an Infographic
- Is your Smartphone Spying on You? #infographic
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- Social Media And The History Of Sales Technology – infographic
- Save time with Social Media Shortcuts – infographics
- The Thin Wedge of Profitability Between Apathy and Spam SEO – an infographic
- Most Popular WordPress Premium Themes, an infographic
- A Day In The Life Of The Internet – infographic
- Howto invite your friends to your Pinterest board #manual