A study conducted by Mozy last year found that technology is replacing many of the tasks that have been mainstays in our lives for years.
When you consider the telecom industry, for example, when was the last time you looked something up in a phone book? Or used a phone book?
Sure, they have 50 listings for party clowns for your 8-year-old’s birthday party, but isn’t it just faster to search online? Have you or your children ever called to hear “At the sound of the tone, the time will be 4:13 PM”? Technology is making life easier, faster, more accurate, and more personal.
Take a stroll down memory lane with us and review 50 of the things we don’t do (or maybe have never done) thanks to technology.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?
- Democratization Of Influence @Appearoo
- WordPress Hosting with SEO and Social Media Strategy
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic