40 Top Google Plus Small Business Marketing Tips
How to Use Google+ For Business
Google+ came a bit late to the social media space, and sadly most people are not making the most of this social network. It has a lot of untapped potential, which users are slowly starting to discover. With over 90 million users, this is a site you should not be ignoring. Even if you know the basic features of Google+, there is a lot more to this rapidly growing network.
Why Google+ Is the Place to Be
New social networking sites are nothing new. Many new ones are popping up all the time and it would be a big waste of time to check out all of them. A social network needs the right kind of backing to truly take off, so why should a business invest in Google+?
It is indexed by Google. Customers can find your business quicker and easier. Creating a business page will increase your search engine visibility.
Google+ offers a clean experience. Compared to other networks it is easier to share and rank other people’s comments and posts. There is a good variety of sharing options, from video and photos to posts and updates. Circles can be easily personalized so you follow only those you want and nobody else.
Users are active and engaged. A massive 60% of Google+ users log in every single day. In comparison, only 50% of Twitter users log in every day. Every week 80% of Google+ members are active on the network.
It’s brand new, yet growing rapidly. As mentioned before, Google+ already has over 90 million users, and this number is shooting up fast. This network is perfectly placed to benefit many businesses, if they take advantage of the opportunity.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Small Business and Social Media 7 tips for social success an infographic
- Small Business and Social Media Strategic Plan – infographic
- How to make a good Twitter Tweet link
- Maximize and Optimize your Tweets on Twitter #infographic
- The Power of Video Email Marketing – 2x infographic
- Can Facebook Graph Search make you Money? an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- Why Your Business Needs A Social Media Presence – Two infographics
- Facebook vs Twitter #infographic
- Shaping your brand’s image on Pinterest and Get More Pins – an infographic