4 Incredibly Easy Ways to Use Social Media to Boost Events – Infographic
At Eventility we have first-hand experience of helping thousands of event organisers to manage and promote their concerts, sporting events, seminars, conferences, fundraisers, clubs and groups. You name it – we’ve helped someone to run it!
As you probably already know, events and social media are a match made in heaven. Online platforms are ready-made for event management, whether it’s organising or promoting an event, encouraging engagement on the day itself or extending the lifetime value of the event for days, weeks and even months afterwards.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- How to Generate Leads an Infographic
- Buzz Campaign – A case study
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics
- Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic