4 Incredibly Easy Ways to Use Social Media to Boost Events – Infographic
At Eventility we have first-hand experience of helping thousands of event organisers to manage and promote their concerts, sporting events, seminars, conferences, fundraisers, clubs and groups. You name it – we’ve helped someone to run it!
As you probably already know, events and social media are a match made in heaven. Online platforms are ready-made for event management, whether it’s organising or promoting an event, encouraging engagement on the day itself or extending the lifetime value of the event for days, weeks and even months afterwards.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- WordPress Hosting with SEO and Social Media Strategy
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- The Benefits of using WordPress CMS an infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic