4 Incredibly Easy Ways to Use Social Media to Boost Events – Infographic
At Eventility we have first-hand experience of helping thousands of event organisers to manage and promote their concerts, sporting events, seminars, conferences, fundraisers, clubs and groups. You name it – we’ve helped someone to run it!
As you probably already know, events and social media are a match made in heaven. Online platforms are ready-made for event management, whether it’s organising or promoting an event, encouraging engagement on the day itself or extending the lifetime value of the event for days, weeks and even months afterwards.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Ways To Get More Shares On Facebook – infographic
- 30 ways to promote your blog posts and to drive more traffic to your blog – infographic
- 12 Types Of Social Media Users – infographic
- The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- The History of Social Media – infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- The Social Media Spec Guide an Infographic
- The XeeMe Scorpion Order Explained
- US consumer use of social media to make purchasing decisions – infographic
- WordPress CMS Weblog 3.5 RC 1 Released
- How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest – infographic