The 2nd Generation Of Social is here #infographic
Four Major Social Customer Segments To Watch
The second generation of Social is about truly understanding who these Fans, Followers, and Friends are—what do they care about, what influences their behavior, and what insights and value can they bring to companies and their fellow customers?
This observation is supported by market research The Incyte Group conducted for us to help guide our product roadmap and company vision. The research suggested that there is a gap between the way customers want to connect with companies they care about online and the way that brands are actually using social networks.
To understand the demographics of these segments, as well as the best ways to reach them, check out the infographic below:
The 2nd Generation Of Social Media is here #infographic
A social network is a social structure made up of a set of actors (such as individuals or organizations) and the dyadic ties between these actors. The social network perspective provides a clear way of analyzing the structure of whole social entities. The study of these structures uses social network analysis to identify local and global patterns, locate influential entities, and examine network dynamics.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- 10 reasons why small business can’t ignore social media infographic
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- 25 Best WordPress Plugins of 2014 two infographics
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic