14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
It’s been a huge year for social media, particularly in marketing, but what’s on the horizon for the next 12 months?
Content marketing has quickly established itself as an important tool for brands, and that trend is expected to develop next year. Images will continue to outperform words for engagement metrics, and hashtags are going to become a leading search tool. Mobile marketing is likely to surpass other forms of online advertising, and social media will become an essential aspect of all business strategies.
Social Media and SEO Integration – In the past, the understanding was that social media was separate from SEO. Google and other search engines are now taking into account social media activity to generate search engine results, making the merger more important for small business owners. This means that more social media avenues and campaigns should yield improved SEO goals and vice-versa. While these are just a few of the trends going forward into 2014, they are ones that can be easily ignored by the competition.
They are also easy to implement and not costly. It just requires a small change in strategy and a commitment to include new technologies and old know-how into a social media marketing plan that can yield better sales in 2014.
This infographic from TwinEngine proposes 14 online and social media marketing trends for 2014.
Social Media Marketing Trends
Social Media Marketing Trends to watch:
- Email with social sharing will boost click-through rates more than 150 percent
- Social media marketing budgets will double over the next five years
- Pay Per Click budgets will increase more than 70 percent
- More than 70 percent of press releases will include images
- More than 50 percent of marketers found customers on Facebook
- More than 40 percent of marketers found customers on LinkedIn
- Landing pages with videos increase conversions nearly 90 percent
- Customer testimonials are the most effective form of content marketing
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?