10 Top Tips for your Social Media Jobs Hunt
Social media is more important than ever when it comes to securing your dream job, with statistics showing that referrals on social media increase your likelihood of getting hired from 1-in-100 to 1-in-7.
With more and more in-house and agency recruiters checking your LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter profiles, it’s crucial that you present yourself professionally and consistently online.
Read on for our Top 10 Social Media Tips for jobseekers and ensure you have everything you need to know to stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons:
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- When to Use JPEG GIF PNG